The Mediterranean
Ben and I at the last island just before the sun starts to go down
First Stop
Hydra
Acropolis from Fillopapou Hill
On our way to Edinburgh!
Headed out for the night!
The First Pub
Great Friends, Good Times!
At MSP
Trista, Kelly, Kristin, John, Kelsey
Greeter at Dalkeith
Bagpipes!
Second day in Edinburgh
Me and Lyssa Seefeldt
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Counting Down... 8 Days!
I found some new stuff for my blog! Notice the world clocks so you can compare the times... we are about six hours ahead home. I put in the 'picture of the day' things of places in Europe and Scotland. ...and the airfare deals to Scotland just in case you feel the urge to visit! :) It will get more interesting once I'm actually putting up pictures when I'm there, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment