The Mediterranean

The Mediterranean
Ben and I at the last island just before the sun starts to go down

First Stop

First Stop
Hydra

Acropolis from Fillopapou Hill

Acropolis from Fillopapou Hill

On our way to Edinburgh!

On our way to Edinburgh!
Headed out for the night!

The First Pub

The First Pub
Great Friends, Good Times!

At MSP

At MSP
Trista, Kelly, Kristin, John, Kelsey

Greeter at Dalkeith

Greeter at Dalkeith
Bagpipes!

Second day in Edinburgh

Second day in Edinburgh
Me and Lyssa Seefeldt

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TWO WEEKS!!!

JUST TWO WEEKS!!! And I'll be boarding that plane! I'm getting so excited! Actually I would leave tomorrow if I could, it'll be hitting about negative 40* with the windchill here in Wisconsin!
Packed up yet??? Course not! I have the suitcases laid out and stuff all over... its coming together I'd say... I just need to spend some time with it! haha! Oh the fun of packing! :)

No comments: